Tempering Machine product list from http://www.hacos.com/
The HM hand-moulding machines are designed to efficiently melt and temper the chocolate. They can be used to fill chocolates into moulds to make pralines, tablets, bars and hollow figures.
They are extremely easy to clean and very user-friendly.
HM 40: entry level machine for 40 kg of chocolate
HM 100: can be used for larger capacities of chocolates (100 kg) for manual moulding or in combination with HML Mini Moulding Line
HMTC 100: latest development with automatic continuous tempering system. For manual moulding or in combination with HML Mini
The HABAT 100 is a melter-temperer for 100 kg of chocolate per batch.
It is completely made of stainless steel
Capacity of tank: 100 liter (+/- 120 kg of chocolate)
This capcaity allows to melt and temper 100 kg of chocolate, in blocs or callets.
The machine is built following the highest hygienic and quality standards.
The Hacos continuous tempering machines are available in different versions with capacities ranging from 100 kg/h up to 1.500 kg/h.
• HTF: Small freon cooled chocolate tempering machine
• IT: Inline continuous chocolate tempering machine. These machines are also available in double or triple versions
• HTR: Autonomous continuous tempering machine
• Special applications:
• Tempering of praline and nougat fillings
• Tempering of for truffle filling
• Tempering of thick baking chocolate
• Tempering of chocolate mixed with solid ingredients
HTF Small Tempering Machine
The HTF machines are Freon cooled continuous tempering machines. They have a built-in cooling compressor.
Following capacities are available:
• HTF 100: 100 kg/h of tempered chocolate
• HTF 150: 150 kg/h of tempered chocolate
• HTF 150 Large: 150 kg/h of tempered chocolate and holding tank for 200 holding tank. Designed to temper aromated or pigmented chocolate
These machines are designed to feed enrobers, decorating units or small depositors with well-tempered chocolate.
IT Inline Continuous Tempering Machine
The IT tempering machines contain all the necessary parts to obtain a perfect crystallization of the chocolate.
• Internal cold water reservoir
• Internal warm water reservoir
• Tempering columns, decrystallising columns and re-heating columns (depending on the version of the machine)
• Separate temperature controls for each column
• Possibility to heat the piping circuit for tempered and non-tempered chocolate.
• Water/freon heat exchanger. The cooling compressor is offered as an option. If wanted, a water/water heat exchanger can be installed as well
An external pump, which is not part of the IT machine, pumps the chocolate from the melting tank through the different tempering columns, and then through the piping circuit. The non-used chocolate needs to be return back to the melting tank.
HTR Autonomous Continuous Tempering Machine
In addition to the equipment included in the IT, the HTR versions include following parts:
• Heated vibrating sieve
• Chocolate tank
• Internal chocolate pump with variable output
• Space to incorporate a cooling compressor. The cooling compressor is offered as an option.
An external pump, which is not part of the HTR machine, pumps the chocolate from the melting tank into the heated sieve. Next the chocolate enters the buffer tank. The internal chocolate pump then pumps the chocolate through the different tempering columns, and then through the piping circuit. The non-used chocolate can either returned into the buffer tank or back to the melting tank.