Chocovision

x3210 vs Delta

Picture of User 184
x3210 vs Delta
by User 184 - Tuesday, 15 July 2008, 9:53 PM

I currently have a Revolation 2, which I find great except for size limitations. I'm looking to buy a bigger machine and would be interested to hear any feedback re advantages of the Delta. I don't know that the extra features would be worthwhile. Love to hear from anyone currently using Chocovision machines, particularly in Australia
Picture of User 64
Re: x3210 vs Delta
by User 64 - Tuesday, 8 September 2009, 7:09 AM

I see these machines with a lot of fancy buttons but they look much too small. Why can't they make it 3 or 4 times the size. If your chocolates taste good you may need more volume. I have been using the full size roband chocolate bain marie (Australian) for 7 years and absolutely love it. Just bought two more small ones on ebay.
Large holds about 30 kg. so small would be half that. Just needs a stir once in a while, and at least you have some space for some decent hand dipping speed. Also perfect for clusters or barks. Why am I telling you this? Share the joy. With this unit I can produce 8-10 kg finished product in an hour.
Anyone use a large melting tank 100L for tempering?

casey
Picture of Rebecca Dunlavey
by Rebecca Dunlavey - Monday, 21 March 2011, 8:44 PM

I have the Delta. Didn't start with anything smaller, just jumped right in to the Delta. I love my machine. I just have a small business that is steadily growing each year. I don't have a need for a bigger machine yet though.

I can't really compare it to anything else cause I have never owned anything different but I do love my machine.
Marni Johnson 2011
by Marni Johnson - Saturday, 26 March 2011, 7:57 PM

Hi Rebecca,

Do you do much hand-dipping using your Delta? I am considering that model machine as my first tempering machine. I'm wondering whether it's conduce to hand-dipping. Thanks!