Used Machines for Sale

I am closing my chocolate business have lots to sell. Molds, equipment, packaging, catering equipment, displays...

Picture of kim gallogly
I am closing my chocolate business have lots to sell. Molds, equipment, packaging, catering equipment, displays...
by kim gallogly - Thursday, 28 January 2016, 12:40 PM

I am closing my business and no have a lot of things I will be needing to sell. I have started a list which will grow after I finish my last valentines season. I have kept everything in great conditions and clean. I have a vibe by chocovision. I have hundreds of molds poyocarbionate, silicon and plastic. I have a brand new paint sprayer that was to be used for cocobutter. I have lots of packaging that is natural craft for 4piece boxes, 4 piece with a window I also have these in frosted. As well as 1/2lb, 1/4 pound natural kraft boxes. Natural kraft shopping bags in small medium and large. The packaging has no stickers on them and are all new and have been kept in air sealed tubs. I have several colors 2 piece boxes light blue, gold, frosted and natural kraft. I have frosted brown window boxes as well in 8 piece and 12 piece sizes new clean. I have hundreds of candy cups new. Hundreds of Pre tied stretch loops 10in red, white, brown, god, baby blue, blue.  I have several scales electronic and not. I have tons of spatulas, paint scrapers, ladles... I have a few cocobutter warmers for hand painting work. I have tons of luster dusts. I have 2 bakery cases counter top in good condition with one large and wide one more narrow both have 3 trays. I have every type of serving platter 3 tiered display you can think of. If there is anything that sounds like it may be a good fit i am happy to email pics of the items you would like to see as well as a price. I am sure I am forgetting several things if there is anything you are looking for just ask I may have it. You can email Tailormadetreats@gmail.com you can see some of my molds at tailormadetreatsatx.com Kim 512.949.9262

Picture of Dodi Vincent
Re: I am closing my chocolate business have lots to sell. Molds, equipment, packaging, catering equipment, displays...
by Dodi Vincent - Thursday, 28 January 2016, 5:21 PM

Hi Kim,

Sorry to hear you will be closing your chocolate shop, it looks great on your web site. Wish I was closer I'd buy your business!

Will you be posting any photos of the items you have for sale?

I did look through your Instagram and saw a few molds I may be interested in: crown, hearts, fleur d' lis and maybe the skeleton keys. I also may be interested in some of your 2 pc. favor boxes.

Please let me know when you will be posting an item and price list.

Thanks,

Dodi

Napa Valley Chocolate Co.

Picture of Dodi Vincent
Re: I am closing my chocolate business have lots to sell. Molds, equipment, packaging, catering equipment, displays...
by Dodi Vincent - Thursday, 28 January 2016, 7:38 PM

Forgot my email address: dodi@napavalleychocolateco.com

Dodi

Picture of Gail Mosey
by Gail Mosey - Wednesday, 2 March 2016, 6:16 AM

Hi Kim, do you have any chocolate bar molds left?  Also, a tempering machine?  

Thanks,
Gail

moseyfam@comcast.net

Picture of Dodi Vincent
by Dodi Vincent - Wednesday, 2 March 2016, 10:03 AM

Hi Kim,

Just curious if you have any of the cocoa pod bar molds left?

Dodi

Napa Valley Chocolate

dodi@napavalleychocolateco.com

Picture of Claudia Lardizabal
by Claudia Lardizabal - Wednesday, 2 November 2016, 9:30 PM

Hi Kim

Sorry to hear you are closing. I ma interested in chocolate displays, kraft bags and packaging. My email is claudia_lardizabal@yahoo.com please let me know what you have left.

Picture of Marnie Cullen
by Marnie Cullen - Tuesday, 11 April 2017, 1:55 PM

Hi Kim!!

Sorry about your business. Def interested. What do you have left?

Marnie

Picture of Dolores Holman
by Dolores Holman - Tuesday, 11 April 2017, 6:59 PM

Marine 

Sorry to hear about your closing.  I am interested in learning what equipment you have available. 

Dolores 

thechocolateartbox@gmail.com 

Picture of Samantha Downing
by Samantha Downing - Tuesday, 11 April 2017, 5:44 PM

Hello,

I would be very interested in the cocoa butter warmers, sprayer, and moulds. What is left?

Thanks,

Samantha Brown

La Cascade du Chocolat 

Sam@lcdcnh.com

Picture of kim gallogly
by kim gallogly - Monday, 17 April 2017, 10:59 AM

I have sold everything. I have tried to delete this posting and I am unable to.  

Thanks 

Kim