Using Professional Tempering Machines

good tempering machine for micro chocolate maker

Picture of mark lingoes
good tempering machine for micro chocolate maker
by mark lingoes - Tuesday, 11 August 2015, 12:44 PM

hey everyone,

I am in the planning stages  of opening a micro chocolate making business and I am wonder if I could get some input from other chocolate makers about which type of tempering machine for small scale  would work best for me? I'm a little rusty when it comes to type of  tempering machines but i need one that does not need seeding sense i am making my own chocolate.  could anyone throw me some suggestions please?

thanks.

Picture of Megan Grothman
Re: good tempering machine for micro chocolate maker
by Megan Grothman - Tuesday, 11 August 2015, 2:08 PM

What's your location? We (Technobake) carry Mol d'Art machines in the United States.

You can look at them here: http://technobake.com/collections/mol-dart-professional-chocolate-equipment 

They are great machines, they come in a variety of sizes and price points. They are virtually silent when running (which is important). They are easy to clean and you can purchase replacement stainless pans if needed.

If interested call our office and speak with Didier or Stacey for more information. (866) 856-2979

Mystic Grains
Re: good tempering machine for micro chocolate maker
by Anthony Neilly - Wednesday, 1 February 2017, 7:30 AM

Hi,

So I am not sure if this is what you are looking for. This is the model I will purchase after Chinese new year I am purchasing this model. You can get a 8kg or 15kg chocolate capacity.  The price is under $5k usd if you want the 8kg. China quality is very good now and they are very good about helping you if you have any issues. 

If you have any questions you are welcome to call me at 616.403.1970

Chocolate enrober only $5K usd.