Used Machines for Sale

Chocovision Revolation x3210 tempering machine

Picture of Amaleah Black-Smiley
Chocovision Revolation x3210 tempering machine
by Amaleah Black-Smiley - Friday, 5 June 2015, 1:36 PM

Greetings.

I am selling a Chocovision Revolation x3210 tempering machine for best offer. I used 2x. I purchased direct from the manufacturer as a refurbished machine. I prefer to hand temper and am choosing  not to continue or expand commercially as I had thought I would at time of purchase. The machine ran great both times. All parts are with machine which was just packed yesterday by my local (Southern OR Fed Ex outlet) Will ship Fed Ex. This machine was listed 6/4 on an Ebay auction that ends June 9th. If my understanding is correct, I can discontinue that auction at any time unless someone bids above my starting bid I set at 1260. This should prove to be a  good deal for someone.BARELY used. Happy to speak on the phone: (541)414.7830, texts are typically seen first.  or email: amaleahblacksmiley@gmail.com. Voice messages attended to by end of the day.

Re: Chocovision Revolation x3210 tempering machine
by Amaleah Black-Smiley - Monday, 15 June 2015, 3:04 PM

This is listed as a "buy it now" OBO on ebay. We only used 2 times, chose to continue handtempering, and not expanding co

mmercially. This has been boxed to ship by FedEx and is ready to be shipped. A steal.

Picture of Yazmin Clement
by Yazmin Clement - Tuesday, 16 June 2015, 4:53 PM

Hi Amaleah, 

I will pay $1,200 including shipping to El Paso, Texas zip is 79902

I can't find your listing on eBay. 

Please let me know if you are interested on my offer.

Thanks!

by Amaleah Black-Smiley - Wednesday, 17 June 2015, 3:30 PM

This machine sold yesterday for 1200 plus shipping. Best of luck to you.