Used Machines for Sale

Chocolate Poly Molds For Sale

Alaska winter
Chocolate Poly Molds For Sale
by David Curtis - Saturday, 28 March 2015, 12:34 PM

lots of Commercial Grade Molds For Sale

We are experiencing huge growth in our catering division Chocolate Gypsy Catering and need to reduce our chocolate mold inventory. I currently have 9 different patterns listed on eBay and have more to come in the next few weeks. 

I have them either $10 or $12 each, with flat shipping or $3.85 for the first one, additional molds shipping for only $1.00 extra. These molds are all in good to great condition, and will polish fine for good release. Some are new and were never used!

Some were custom made by www.xinsings.com in China, and many are Italian made. I do have some Cacao Barry bar molds as well, just need to get them out and listed.

Here is a sample listing, I think you can see my other stuff from there:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Commercial-Polycarbonate-Chocolate-Ridged-Dome-Mold-Great-Condition-/301572892475?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item463725273b

Or you can look up mxphoto2003 by doing an advanced search by vendor and you will find my listings.

I hope some of you can use these, I don't want them just sitting around! If you call, text or email we can work out some bulk deals if you need lots.

Cheers, Dave Curtis

907-378-7160

dxdcurtis@gmail.com

Picture of Katja Reitemeyer
Re: Chocolate Poly Molds For Sale
by Katja Reitemeyer - Friday, 22 May 2015, 6:12 PM

Fantastic! I just ordered a few through eBay.