Chocovision

HELP with Delta

Picture of Victor Antonio Padilla Prado
HELP with Delta
by Victor Antonio Padilla Prado - Friday, 31 October 2014, 6:56 PM

I just received my delta, and have a HUGE problem. Accidentaly entered into program mode, and can't edit any delta point. Now the tempering machine goes up to 42 and then tries to go down to 27.9 (incredibly low) of course I can manually change it when it does that but I cannot temper automatically anymore. Is there a way to reset settings to factory values?
Glenn
Re: HELP with Delta
by Glenn Knowles - Friday, 31 October 2014, 8:33 PM

Hello,

Go back in the Programming Mode (P) and you can adjust the settings or create a new tempering cycle. 

Their machines come with presets and 27.9C is a good cool point to complete the second stage before coming into temper at 31-32C depending on your chocolate. 

Failing this, I searched Chocovision's website and found a PDF of the manual for your machine at http://www.chocovision.com/index.php?cPath=37&id=39&name=Revolation%20Delta

Following their steps and you shouldn't have any trouble adjusting your machine.

Good luck,

Glenn

Picture of Victor Antonio Padilla Prado
Re: HELP with Delta
by Victor Antonio Padilla Prado - Saturday, 1 November 2014, 6:45 AM

Sadly, when it tried to reach 27.9 it never did, chocolate became literally a ball.

Also I do have the manual (is a new machine) and can't change the delta value in programming mode it stays at 0.0° and then apparebtly is calculated automatically. I can do change it manually while is tempering but that forces me to be watching the machine instead of leaving it unattended.

It was working well before all this that's why i'd like to know if maybe one of the owners knows a way to reset it to defaults.