Used Machines for Sale

For Sale 12K Mol D'Art Tempering/Melting Machine

Picture of Denise Howerton
For Sale 12K Mol D'Art Tempering/Melting Machine
by Denise Howerton - Thursday, 10 January 2013, 11:33 AM

Hi. I graduated from the ecole chocolate course over a year ago. I purchased this machine while studying but only used it about 20 times. I decided not to continue with any business plans for a future chocolate business. I want to sell this wonderful machine at a big discount. I paid a little over $700 for it. I would sell it for $575. with free shipping within the U.S. It is really brand new. I bought it from TCF Sales Co. 

Picture of Christine Harwood
Re: For Sale 12K Mol D'Art Tempering/Melting Machine
by Christine Harwood - Wednesday, 6 February 2013, 10:10 AM

Hi Denise

How many pans do you have with this machine? Where are you located?

Christine Harwood

Picture of Aarti Khosla
by Aarti Khosla - Wednesday, 20 February 2013, 6:30 AM

Hi 

Do you still have the tempering machine for sale? I am a very new entrant into the world of artisan chocolatiers and as my volume is increasing I am looking for a tempering machine so that I can be assured of consistant results each time.

You can reach me via email or call me if the machine is still available at 203-522-3136

Thanks

Aarti Khosla

Picture of Re Ro
by Re Ro - Friday, 24 May 2013, 1:03 PM

Hi Denise -

If this machine is still available I would like to buy it. I'll look forward to your response~

Thanks,

Gina

Jennifer Chocolates
by Jennifer Cross - Sunday, 15 December 2013, 11:17 AM

I have that same machine for sale in BC, Canada. I haven't used it very much at all although i've had it for a year. I got it from Design & Realization. I would sell it for the same price as Denise, $575 but we'd have to talk about shipping depending where you want it sent. Please email me at jennifer@jenniferchocolates.com.

Jennifer Chocolates
by Jennifer Cross - Saturday, 4 January 2014, 9:06 AM

Hi, i've had several inquiries for this machine, and i've decided to hold off selling it until i have my new one in place, so maybe Feb. 2014. I will put another post up then. Thanks!
Jennifer

Picture of Luca Amapane
by Luca Amapane - Tuesday, 6 May 2014, 9:19 PM

Hi Jennifer, Have you decided to sell your Mol d'Art melter? I am interested in that machine, please let me know if it is for sale. Thanks! Luca lucaamapane@hotmail.com +1 425 802 6809
Jennifer Chocolates
by Jennifer Cross - Wednesday, 7 May 2014, 8:00 AM

Hi Luca, no i'm going to hold on to it as a backup. You can get it new for a good price at Design & Realization in Canada though, http://www.dr.ca/, however i would not recommend getting this one because the heating elements are known to slide down and end up all around the bottom of the melter. I would recommend a Bakon USA machine, about the same price but they have a different type of heating element that seems to work better, my friend has one and swears by it. 

Picture of Luca Amapane
by Luca Amapane - Wednesday, 7 May 2014, 8:47 PM

Thanks Jennifer!