Chocovision

Revolation 1 Tempering Machines For Sale

Picture of Jason Worley
Revolation 1 Tempering Machines For Sale
by Jason Worley - Wednesday, 26 September 2012, 5:08 PM

To anyone interested, I have two Revolation 1 tempering machines from Chocovision for sale for $350.00. These machines were used for the Professional Chocolatier program and have been used to dip chocolates on a small scale for friends and family. Both work great and still temper chocolate just as well as the first time I used the machines. As a result of the increased production I am experiencing, I need to move forward to something a little bigger. For those not familiar with the Revolation 1, here is a general description of the machine from the Chocovision Website:

The Revolation 1 is a tabletop chocolate temperer designed with the home user in mind. It possesses all the technology to create perfectly tempered chocolates, while maintaining simplified features that anyone can follow. Create perfectly tempered dark, white, or milk chocolate in just twenty-five minutes. Whether having fun with the family on the holidays or adding a special touch to a dinner party, the Revolation 1 is an affordable appliance for any chocolate lover!

Below are the product features for each machine I am selling:

Product Features, Machine #1: Capacity: 1.5 lbs; Dimensions: 12.5"W x 10.5"D x 5.25"H; Weight: 10.00; Electronics: 110 volts, 60 Hz; Includes: 1 bowl, 1 baffle, 1 cover, instruction manual, 3 pack of scrapers, and 1 baffle brush.

Product Features, Machine #2: Capacity: 1.5 lbs; Dimensions: 12.5"W x 10.5"D x 5.25"H; Weight: 10.00; Electronics: 110 volts, 60 Hz; Includes: 1 bowl, 1 baffle, instruction manual, and 3 pack of scrapers.

In addition to the features above, I am including FREE of charge the following for each machine:

1. Shipping to anywhere in the continental United States
2. 2 lbs 6 oz of couverture chocolate (1 bag of white chocolate (1 lb), 2 bags of milk chocolate (1 lb), and 1 bag of dark chocolate (6 oz)). The chocolate is Valrhona and Felchlin.

If interested or have any questions, then I ask that you please email me at pente_travma@yahoo.com.

Thanks!
Jason Worley

Picture of Jason Worley
Re: Revolation 1 Tempering Machines For Sale
by Jason Worley - Thursday, 27 September 2012, 6:17 AM

Please note that the first sentence of the post is misleading. I am selling both machines for $350 each or if interested, $700 for both. Each machine sold will come with free shipping and chocolate. I apologize for the confusion!

Jason